1. Parents are required to prepare bottles and diapers before class. Parents should wear clean socks. Babies under 1 year old should wear diapers before entering the classroom.
2. If your baby is sick and cannot come to class, please take leave in advance and postpone the class time.
3. In order to ensure good classroom order, the baby is accompanied by a parent during class time. The camera cannot be used during the activity. Please change the mobile phone to vibrate, and take the phone outside the classroom.
4. Please don't take the toy teaching aids in the classroom by yourself.
5. In order to cultivate your baby's good habits, please be punctual every time you go to class, try to keep the classroom quiet, and do not chat between parents.
6. Parents should be actively and patiently guided in class, and the baby's progress should be praised and encouraged in time.
7. The acquisition of experience needs to be repeated many times. I hope parents will teach their baby more games after they return home.